Shure SE112m+ Sound Isolating Earphones with iOS Remote and Mic
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Single Dynamic Micro Driver
- Fixed Durable Non-Formable Cable
- Inline iOS Mic & Remote Control
- For Stage & Personal Use
- Works with iPhone, iPod, & iPad
- Ergonomic Design
- Straight or Over-the-Ear Wearing Styles
- Includes 3 Sizes of Earbuds
- Includes Drawstring Pouch
- Includes Nozzle Cleaning Tool
Sound Isolating Earphones with iOS Remote and Mic
The Shure SE112m+ Sound Isolating Earphones with iOS Remote and Mic utilize a single dynamic micro driver to deliver a frequency response of 25 to 17,000 Hz with a sensitivity of 105 dB SPL/mW, making them usable as both in-ear monitors on stage and for personal listening. Designed to be comfortable, the earphones allow two different ergonomic wearing styles: straight or over-the-ear. The fixed durable non-formable cable includes an inline microphone and remote control that can be used for answering calls, navigating media, and adjusting the volume on iOS devices (such as the iPod, iPhone, and iPad). The headphones come with three sizes of earbuds to ensure a proper fit as well as a nozzle cleaning tool and a drawstring carrying pouch.
Enables playing music, pausing music, changing volume, navigating to the next track, navigating to the previous track, restarting the current track, fast forwarding, and sending/ending calls.
- Speaker Type: Single dynamic micro driver
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range: 25 to 17,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Cable: 50" fixed
- CE Compliance: Yes
- Special Price $519.99 You Save $28.01 Originally $548.00