PA SKU # SHU SBC450 MFR # SBC450 UPC # 042406496865
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For ULXD6
- For ULXD8
- Bi-Color LEDs
- Remote Status Viewing
Options No Power Supply With Power Supply
The SBC450 Networked Charging Station allows up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters that are equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery to be charged quickly and conveniently.
4-Bay Networked Docking Station for for ULXD6 & ULXD8, Power Supply Not Included
The transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs confirm charging status.
When the SBC450 is connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
- Charge Time: ULXD6 and ULXD8: 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged
- Network Interface: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Power Requirement: 15 V DC @ 4.0 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Housing: Molded Plastic, Cast Zinc Alloy
- Dimensions: 7.56 in. x 8.83 in. x 3.23 in (192 mm x 224.4 mm x 82.1 mm)
- Weight: 3.51 lbs (1.59 kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F (0°C) to 113°F (45°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to 165°F (74°C)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure WA570A Belt Pouch$24.00
- Shure Dual SM7B Microphones and 2-Person Cloudlifter Broadcast BundleSpecial Price $1,199.99 Price $1,274.89 Instant Savings $74.90