PA SKU # SHU RPM181PRE MFR # RPM181/PRE UPC # 042406187923
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Beta 181 Microphone
- XLR Preamplifier
- Genuine Shure Replacement
The RPM181/PRE Replacement XLR Preamplifier by Shure is designed to work in combination with one of four interchangeable capsules for the Shure Beta 181 side-address instrument microphone. The capsules come in cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional polar patterns making a highly versatile pair.
Replacement XLR Preamplifier for Beta 181 Microphone
With a capsule attached, it weighs only 5.1 oz and gets close to any source even in the tightest conditions. Its wide frequency response and high SPL handling is great for miking dual sound sources such as between toms or acoustic instruments. It is also very useful as a mono drum overhead or pair two to create the Blumlein stereo effect.
The RPM181/PRE matched with any of the available capsules performs with little to no crossover distortion and provides exceptional low-frequency reproduction. The pair provides exceptional audio with consistent, textbook-like polar responses resulting in a mic with noteworthy sound and versatility.
- Works with one of four interchangeable capsules for the Shure Beta 181 instrument microphone
- The cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional capsules make this mic highly versatile
- Weighs only 5.1 oz with attached capsule and captures any source even in the tightest conditions
- Matched with any available capsule it performs with little to no crossover distortion and provides exceptional low-frequency reproduction
Write Your Own Review