PA SKU # SHU RMCELTG MFR # RMCE-LTG UPC # 042406504188
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 & SE846
- Lightning Cable for Use with iOS Devices
- Integrated DAC
- Supports Playback up to 24-Bit/48 kHz
- In-Line 3-Button Remote & Microphone
- Mic Placed to Ensure Clarity of Speech
- MMCX Connection Points for Earphones
- Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Customizable Wireform Fit
- 50" in Length
Connection 3.5mm (1/8") Lightning
Premium Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable (RMCE-LTG) enables Shure SE Earphones with detachable cables to directly connect with the latest Apple iOS devices for high-quality digital audio and communication control.
Remote & Microphone Lightning Cable for SE Earphones with In-Line DAC
Featuring the latest in Apple iOS technology and delivering high-quality digital audio over Apple's Lightning connector, the sleek, integrated remote/DAC-in-one design offers next-generation connectivity and best-in-class premium audio for SE model Sound Isolating Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846) with detachable cables.
- Works with SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Designed for use with Apple iOS devices with Lightning connectors
- Measures 50"
- Features durable reinforced cable for years of use, MMCX connectors, and a customizable wireform fit
- Designed to meet the sonic and performance requirements of SE Sound Isolating Earphones with detachable cables, MMCX connectors and wireform fit (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846).
- Connects Shure detachable cable earphones to next-generation Apple iOS devices delivering digital audio over standard Apple Lightning connections
- The Lightning connector is found on many Apple iOS devices used primarily for device power and data transfer, including digital audio data
- The Lightning connector eliminates and replaces the standard 1/8 in. (3.5 mm) output jack on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Integrated, all-in-one solution for phone control, voice transmission and audio playback delivers mic, phone and playback control, and high-quality digital audio playback (up to 24-bit/48 kHz) for a premium listening experience
- Elegantly engineered components offer elevated performance for best-in-class stereo imaging and unrivaled dynamic range in an exceptionally small and efficient package.
- Inline three-button remote controls key phone functions with a responsive, tactile feel
- Communication: send/end call, Siri voice control
- Music Playback: play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, skip
- Microphone placement optimized for clarity of speech and intelligibility of voice commands.
- Made for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation).
- For Use with: Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones; all compatible iOS devices
- Mic/Remote: In-line microphone with 3-button remote
2 x MCXX
1 x Apple Lightning
- Cable Protection: Kevlar reinforcement
- Cable Length: 50.0" / 127.0 cm
Write Your Own Review