- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- MMCX Connectors for Shure SE Earphones
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Pairs with Phones, Tablets, & Laptops
- Supports aptX, AAC, and SBC Codecs
- Up to 32.8' / 10m Range
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
- Up to 350 Hours of Standby Time
- Includes USB Charging Cable
High-Resolution Bluetooth 5 Communication Cable with MMCX Connectors
The Shure RMCE-BT2 is a Bluetooth communication cable with MMCX connectors for Shure's SE Series earphones, including the SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846. This device can be used to pair smartphones, laptops, and tablets to your earphones, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 32.8' of range.
The RMCE-BT2 makes use of Bluetooth 5.0 communication technology, and a dedicated headphone amplifier is on board to provide a pleasing digital-listening experience. Multiple codecs are supported. The onboard battery is rechargeable and delivers up to 10 hours of play time on a full charge. It will also deliver 350 hours of standby time. A micro-USB type-B cable is included for charging.
- MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating earphones provide hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth
- Compatible models include Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846
- Bluetooth version 5 is backward-compatible with all Bluetooth sources
- Up to 10 hours of play time, 350 hours of standby time, and 32.8' of range
- Support for multiple codecs, including Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, and aptX Low Latency, as well as AAC and SBC
- Shure PS43US Power Supply$24.00
- Shure A85WS Foam Windscreen$11.00
- Shure MV7-S Dual Podcasting Microphones with Rode PSA1 Mic Boom Arms Bundle (Silver)Special Price $620.00 Price $696.00 Instant Savings $76.00