Shure QLXD4 Wireless Receiver (H50, 534-598 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU QLXD4H50 MFR # QLXD4=-H50 UPC # 042406341141
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- H50 Frequency Band
- 24-Bit Digital Audio
- AES-256-Bit Encryption
- More the 60 Channels per Frequency Band
- Automatic Channel Scan
- Built-In Switching Diversity
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- LCD Display
- Network Control
- XLR and 1/4" Outputs
- Power Supply is Included
Half-Rack, Single Channel Receiver, Frequency Band (H50: 534-598 MHz)Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable 1/2 wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1/4" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
- Features Ethernet networking and mobile monitoring and control capabilities
- Includes QLXD4, hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and user guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure