Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR to 1/4" Cable
PA SKU # SHU PGA58QTR MFR # PGA58-QTR UPC # 042406396370
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- On/Off Switch
- Stand Adapter
- Zipper Pouch
- 15ft (4.6m) XLR-1/4" Cable
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch, Includes 15' XLR to 1/4" Cable
The PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in lead and backup vocal performance applications, the PGA58 comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch and choice of XLR cable (PGA58-XLR), QTR (1/4") cable (PGA58-QTR) or without cable (PGA58-LC).
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with and without cables for flexibility in gear choice
- 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable (PGA58-XLR)
- 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-QTR cable (PGA58-QTR)
- Also available without cable (PGA58-LC)
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 294 g (10.37 oz.)
- Switch: On/off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure