Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # SHU PGA31TQG MFR # PGA31-TQG UPC # 042406370028
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Electret Condenser Element
- Optimized for Vocals
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Wireframe Headset
- Includes Windscreen
Performance Headset Condenser MicrophoneAffordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone for speech and vocal performance applications offers long-wearing comfort and reliability.
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, the PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Affordable wireless headset microphone for general speech and live vocal performance applications
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, and works with all Shure wireless headset systems featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Special Price $4,495.00 You Save $520.00 Originally $5,015.00