Shure PA805X Directional Antenna for PSM Systems (944-952 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU PA805X MFR # PA805X UPC # 042406148160
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For PSM Systems
- Increases Range
- Reduces Interference
- Mount on Mic Stand or Wall
- 50W Female BNC Connector
Frequency 470-952 MHz 944-952 MHz
The Shure PA805 is a directional antenna for increased range and reduced interference as compared to omnidirectional 1/2-wave antennas.
Passive Directional Antenna for PSM Wireless Systems, 944-952 MHz
The PA805 can be mounted on a microphone stand or mounted to a wall using the integral swivel adapter bracket.
NOTE: Using too many transmission antennas in one installation can reduce performance. To combine PSM antennas, use a PA821 Antenna Combiner.
- RF Frequency Range: PA805SWB - 470-952 MHz PA805X - 944-952 MHz
- Antenna Gain: PA805X = 6dBi Typical PA805SWB = 6.5dBi Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Directional; Cardioid
- Connector: 50 W, Female, BNC-type
- Swivel Adapter: Positive-action, break resistant, adjustable from 0 to 90 degrees, with standard 5/8 in. -27 thread
- Dimensions: PA805SWB: 334 mm H X 378 mm W X 27.9 mm D (13.15 in. H X 14.88 in. W X 1.10 in. D) with mounting accessories PA805X: 226 mm H X 234 mm W X 40.6 mm D (8.9 in. H X 9.21 in. W X 1.60 in. D)
- Net Weight (without cable): PA805SWB: 11.3 oz (319 grams) with mounting accessories PA805X: 8 oz (227 grams)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone and Dynamite BundleSpecial Price $479.99 You Save $18.01 Originally $498.00