Shure MXWAPT2 2-Channel Access Point Transceiver
PA SKU # SHU MXWAPT2Z10 MFR # MXWAPT2=-Z10 UPC # 042406475501
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Works with Microflex Wireless Systems
- For Dante Digital Networked Audio
- Allows Power from Single Ethernet Cable
- Automatic Frequency Coordination
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Includes Paint Cover & Mounting Plate
- USB Memory Stick Included
2-Channel Access Point TransceiverThe two-channel MXWAPT2 uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphone transmitters.
- Works with Microflex Wireless and devices equipped with Dante digital networked audio
- Allows power to the unit via a single Ethernet cable
- Features AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and bi-directional wireless capabilities
- Includes MXWAPT2, paint cover, mounting plate, USB memory stick, and user guide
- Easy installation: Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined support configurations of up to 40 compatible channels (80 in Europe and select countries).
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low-latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs offer easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure