Shure MX890 Microflex Wireless Gooseneck Desktop Base Transmitter with No Mic (H5, 518-542 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU MX890H5 MFR # MX890=-H5 UPC # 042406141574
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For SLX Series Receivers
- Built-In Wireless Transmitter
- Programmable Frequency Display
- Programmable Mute Function
- 100' Range
- Sleek, Low Profile Design
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
Wireless Desktop Base with Integrated Wireless Transmitter and Programmable Mute (Frequency Band H5, 518-542 MHz)
The MX890 Wireless Desktop Base is fully compatible with SLX wireless systems, including the SLX4Lwireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
The MX890 is designed for use withMX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones.
G4: (470.125 - 493.825 MHz)
G5: (494.125 - 517.750 MHz)
H5: (518.200 - 541.800 MHz)
H19: (542.275 - 571.750 MHz)
J3: (572.200 - 595.800 MHz)
L4: (638.200 - 661.800 MHz)
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable frequency Group/Channel display
- Programmable mute function
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless systems
- Supports Shure MX405, MX410, and MX415 Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphones
- CommShield technology for protection from RF interference
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure