Shure MX418/C 18" Gooseneck Microphone (Cardioid)
PA SKU # SHU MX418C MFR # MX418/C UPC # 042406052283
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 18" (457.2 mm) Gooseneck
- Attached XLR Preamp
- Shock & Flange Mount
- Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
18" Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone with Attached XLR Preamp, Shock Mount, Flange Mount and Snap-Fit Foam WindscreenMicroflex Standard Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Available with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. The S/C, S/S, and S/N models include a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive.
C = Cardioid, S = Supercardioid, N = No Cartridge
MX412/C MX412/S MX412/N: 12", Attached XLR Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
MX418/C MX418/S MX418/N: 18", Attached XLR Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
MX412S/C MX412S/S MX412S/N: 12", Attached XLR Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen, Mute Switch, LED Indicator
MX418S/C MX418S/S MX418S/N: 18", Attached XLR Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen, Mute Switch, LED Indicator
MX412SE/C MX412SE/S MX412SE/N: 12", In-Line Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, 10' Side- (or Bottom-) Exit Cable, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
MX418SE/C MX418SE/S MX418SE/N: 18", In-Line Preamp, Shock & Flange Mount, 10' Side- (or Bottom-) Exit Cable, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
Desktop Gooseneck Microphones
MX412D/C MX412D/S MX412D/N: 12", Desktop Base with 10' Cable, Logic Functions, Programmable Switch, LED Indicator, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
MX418D/C MX418D/S MX418D/N: 18", Desktop Base with 10' Cable, Logic Functions, Programmable Switch, LED Indicator, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator (MX412D/MX418D)
- New brighter LED improves visibility under strong ambient lighting (MX412D/MX418D)
- Logic input and output terminals for remote control or use with automatic microphone mixers (MX412D/MX418D)
- Supplied shock mount for more than 20 dB isolation from surface transmitted noise (MX412SE/MX418SE)
- Supplied threaded flange mount for permanently securing the microphone to a lectern, pulpit, or conference table (MX412SE/MX418SE)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Impedance: 180 ohms actual (EIA rated at 150 ohms)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure