PA SKU # SHU MX396CTRI MFR # MX396/C-TRI UPC # 042406141420
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 180 or 360 Degree Coverage
- Back or Bottom Exit Cable
- Mute Output
- LED Input
Options Dual-Element Tri-Element
The Microflex Multi-Element Boundary microphone delivers a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations.
Cardioid Tri-Element Boundary Microphone, 180 or 360 Degrees, Mute Output, LED Input
Clean and simple in appearance, Multi-Element Boundary mics come in two or three element configurations, combining the coverage of multiple microphones into one small, compact package.
MX396/C-DUAL: Dual-Element 0-180 Degrees, Cardioid, back or bottom exit cable, mute output, LED input
MX396/C-TRI: Tri-Element 90-0-90 mic, adjustable to 120-120-120 degrees, Cardioid, back or bottom exit cable, mute output, LED input
- End of table (300), center of table (360), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Individual audio output for each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: MX396/C-DUAL: 2 x Cardioid; MX396/C-TRI: 3 x Cardioid
- Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?: MX396/C-DUAL: 48-52 Vdc phantom, 10.0 mA; MX396/C-TRI: 48-52 Vdc phantom, 12.0 mA
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure Beta 87A Vocal Microphone$249.00