PA SKU # SHU MX391WO MFR # MX391W/O UPC # 042406051422
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Interchangeable Cartridges
- In-line Preamp
- 12' Attached Cable
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary Microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges.
Miniature Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone with 12' Attached Cable and Detachable Preamp - Off-White
MX391: Includes attached 4 meter (12 ft) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications that require removing the 4-pin mini connector and connecting the mic cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
MX391/C: Cardioid, Black
MX391/S: Supercardioid, Black
MX391/O: Omnidirectional, Black
MX391W/C: Cardioid, White
MX391W/S: Supercardioid, White
MX391W/O: Omnidirectional, White
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator (MX392/MX393 models only)
- LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (MX391/C, MX391W/C) Supercardioid (MX391/S, MX391W/S) Omnidirectional (MX391/O, MX391W/O)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz (Preamp Only)
- Impedance: 180 ohms actual (rated at 150 ohms) (Preamp Only)
- Output Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V), 12 dB at 0 gain (Preamp Only)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption (Preamp Only)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure