Shure MX185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # SHU MX185 MFR # MX185 UPC # 042406051651
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Interchangeable Cartridge System
- Rotatable Tie Clip Pivots 90 Degrees
- Includes Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
- Balanced Transformerless Output
- Dual Tie Clip for 2 Microphones
Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone with 4' Attached Cable, Multiple Clips, Windscreen and Belt-Clip PreampMicroflex Lavalier microphones bring a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, the Lavaliers use Shure's interchangeable condenser cartridges, available in cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns. That means you can be sure there is a Microflex Lavalier that's right for your application. Compatible with all Shure wireless bodypack transmitters, their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound.
MX183: Omnidirectional, Includes Belt-Clip Preamp, Rotatable Tie Clip, Dual Tie Clip, Snap-Fit Windscreen
MX184: Supercardioid, Includes Belt-Clip Preamp, Rotatable Tie Clip, Dual Tie Clip, Snap-Fit Windscreen
MX185: Cardioid, Includes Belt-Clip Preamp, Rotatable Tie Clip, Dual Tie Clip, Snap-Fit Windscreen
MX180/N: Housing only, No Cartridge.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: MX183: Omnidirectional MX184: Supercardioid MX185: Cardioid
- Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure