Shure MV7-S XLR/USB Dynamic Podcasting Microphone (Silver)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Legendary Broadcast Sound in USB Format
- Voice Isolation Technology
- Companion App for Sonic Optimization
- USB & XLR Connections
- 48 kHz / 24-Bit Resolution Capture
USB & XLR Microphone for Podcasting, Recording, Live Streaming & Gaming with Built-In Headphone Output and Voice-Isolating Technology - Silver
Inspired by the legendary SM7B, the MV7 is a dynamic microphone with both USB and XLR outputs for use with desktop, mobile and professional interfaces alike. Powered by Shure's Voice Isolation Technology, the MV7 is perfect for capturing clear audio in less-than-ideal acoustic environments. The directional dynamic microphone capsule is optimized for podcasting, gaming, recording, and live streaming applications. The dynamic design performs better than other common condenser designs in challenging environments.
Get a professional podcast sound with audio interfaces, hard disk recorders, or direct to computers and mobile devices with the Shure MV7 Podcast Mic, styled here in silver. This is a professional-quality, broadcast-style dynamic microphone, one that can has both a conventional XLR connection and a USB port. It also supports a 3.5mm headphone output for direct monitoring.
The mic offers a unidirectional cardioid polar pattern, which is the best natural defense against room noise: since the capsule mostly captures what's directly in front of it, you won't pick up as much room noise as you would with another polar pattern. Use the mic in close proximity to your voice and you'll find it exhibits a clear, intelligible, and high-quality sound.
On the USB side, the mic provides broadcast-quality specs and intuitive functionality. Capture audio at sample rates and resolutions up to 48 kHz / 24-bit, which is the standard for editing and mixing broadcast audio. Use the integrated touch-panel interface on the mic itself to control levels, headphone volumes, monitor mix, and mic-mute. The free ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application will let you save your own presets, enable auto-level, add compression, EQ the signal, and more.
The mic is both attractive and durable, with that classic Shure end-address look and rugged all-metal design. The mic sits in an adjustable yoke that will fit a variety of stands and mounting options. Use the mic with your audio interface, hard disk recorder, mixer, computer (over USB Mini-B), select Android devices, and select iOS devices. Two cables are included, one a USB Mini Type-B to USB Type-A, the other a USB Mini Type-B to USB Type-C.
- Voice Isolation Technology brings your voice to the forefront of the recording and prevents any unwanted back-ground or room noise from interrupting your sound.
- Auto Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings to ensure a consistent output.
- App control from integration with ShurePlus™ MOTIV apps Configure the microphone to perform best for your chosen application.
- USB and XLR Hybrid Microphone allows simultaneous digital and analog recording.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- App includes the following processing capabilities:
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings
- Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: 1 x Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Orientation: End Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- On-Board Controls: Gain, Headphone Volume, Mic Mute
- Windscreen: Built-In
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Unidirectional: 132 dB SPL
- Impedance: Unidirectional: 314 Ohms at 1 kHz
Unidirectional: -55 dBV at 1 kHz
Unidirectional: -47 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)
- Output Connectors (Digital): 1 x USB Type-B Female (on Mic)
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- Cable Length: 10' / 3.0 m (Straight)
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Digital Audio
- A/D Conversion: 16 / 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Operating System Support: Android, Windows, iOS, macOS/OS X
- Mobile Device Compatibility:
iPad or Later
iPhone 6th Gen. or Later
- RAM Requirement: 2 GB Minimum
- Bus Power: USB / Lightning
- Color: Silver
- Mounting: 5/8"-27 Female
- Construction Material: Metal
ø: 2.6 x L: 2.1" / ø: 66.5 x L: 53.6 mm (Microphone)
H: 6.5 x W: 3.6 x L: 6" / H: 164 x W: 90.2 x L: 153.6 mm (Microphone, with Mount)
- Weight: 1.21 lb / 0.55 kg
- MV7 Podcast Microphone
- USB-A Cable (118 inch / 3m)
- USB-C Cable (118 inch / 3m)
- Thread Adapter
- Shure MV7-K Podcasting Microphone with Blue Compass Mic Boom Arm Bundle (Black)Special Price $320.00 Price $348.99 Instant Savings $28.99