- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Switchable Polar Patterns
- Hypercardioid & Subcardioid
- Condenser Element
- Dual Diaphragm Design
- Gold-Plated Connectors
Hypercardioid & Subcardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone (Black)
The KSM9HS is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9HS reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid / subcardioid), the KSM9HS is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
KSM9HS microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient, UHF-R, and ULX-D, KSM9HS microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
KSM9/CG: (Supercardioid/Cardioid) Black Finish
KSM9/SL: (Supercardioid/Cardioid) Champagne Finish (shown)
KSM9HS: (Hypercardioid/Subcardioid) Black Finish
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Available as wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Aluminum carrying case
- Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid and Subcardioid
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3