PA SKU # SHU KSM9CG MFR # KSM9/CG UPC # 042406130103
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Switchable Polar Patterns
- Cardioid & Supercardioid
- Condenser Element
- Dual Diaphragm Design
- Gold-Plated Connectors
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Cardioid & Supercardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone (Charcoal Gray)
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid/cardioid), the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient, UHF-R, and ULX-D, KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
KSM9/CG: (Supercardioid/Cardioid) Black Finish
KSM9/SL: (Supercardioid/Cardioid) Champagne Finish
KSM9HS: (Hypercardioid/Subcardioid) Black Finish
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Available as wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Aluminum carrying case
- Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid and Cardioid
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure