Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Dual Diaphragm Microphone
PA SKU # SHU KSM44ASL MFR # KSM44A/SL UPC # 042406186391
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Large Dual-Diaphragm Capsule Design
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology
- Cardioid, Omni & Bi-Directional Patterns
- Internal Pop Filtering
- Tailored Low-Frequency Roll-Off
Multi-Pattern Large Dual-Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser MicrophoneThe KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifer Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB - an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns-cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional-for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 mum, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage "pop" protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Phantom power required?: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938) 5.8 mA, maximum
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure