PA SKU # SHU KSM32CG MFR # KSM32/CG UPC # 042406065948
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Great For Studio & Live Use
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Extended Frequency Response
- Very Low Self-Noise
- Integrated 3-Stage Pop Protection
Color Charcoal Gray Champagne
An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
Cardioid Condenser Embossed Single-Diaphragm Studio Microphone - Charcoal Gray
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Performance Characteristics
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Type: Permanently-biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Some typical applications for the KSM32 are listed below. Microphone use, however, is a matter of personal taste. The KSM32 may be used for a variety of applications other than those listed.
- Voice - solo, background, voice-over, broadcasting
- Acoustic instruments - such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments - brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments - such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking - drums or percussion
- Ensembles - choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up - guitar amplifier or drums
Write Your Own Review