PA SKU # SHU KSM313NE MFR # KSM313/NE UPC # 042406175692
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Roswellite Ribbon Technology
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- True Dual-Voice Response
- High SPL Capability
- Mount & Case Included
- Hand Assembled in the USA
with Roswellite Ribbon Technology
Dual-Voice Roswellite Ribbon Microphone
The KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Hand-assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user's for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
- Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure