PA SKU # SHU CVG12BC MFR # CVG12-B/C UPC # 042406242936
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- CommShield Technology
- Tailored for Speech
- Rugged & Dependable Construction
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Mounting Flange
Centraverse Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions. Dual-section gooseneck provides full articulation and easy placement options.
12" Gooseneck Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Each microphone includes a windscreen and mounting flange.
Featuring Commshield Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
CVG12-B/C: 12" Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Inline Pre-Amp, Flange Mount, Cardioid, Black
CVG18-B/C: 18" Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Inline Pre-Amp, Flange Mount, Cardioid, Black
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)
- Output Level: At 1 kHz , open circuit voltage: -33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure