PA SKU # SHU CVBBO MFR # CVB-B/O UPC # 042406243575
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- 70Hz-16kHz Frequency Range
- Attached XLR Cable
- Suitable for Low-Profile Situations
- CommShield Technology
Pickup Pattern Cardioid Omnidirectional
Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offers low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Featuring Commshield Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
CVB-B/C: Boundary Condenser Microphone, 12' Cable, Cardioid, Black
CVB-B/O: Boundary Condenser Microphone, 12' Cable, Omnidirectional, Black
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12' XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: CVB-B/O: Omnidirectional; CVB-B/C: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz (typical): CVB-B/O -28 dBV/Pa (40 mV); CVB-B/C -32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)
Write Your Own Review