PA SKU # SHU CP7890 MFR # CP 7890 UPC # 042406456302
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For DDS 5900 and DCS 6000
- Integrates a Video Camera System
- Utilizes VISCA Protocol
- Handles up to 4 Cameras
The CP 7890 Camera Control Package seamlessly adds automated video-follow-audio to a Shure discussion or conference system. Included hardware and software integrates with the DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System or DCS 6000 Digital Conference System to automatically display a video image of the speaker for recording, streaming, or broadcasting applications. A free setup application for Apple iPad and most Android tablets makes saving camera presets quick and easy. With the ability to handle up to 4 cameras (not included) and 400 presets, the CP 7890 is ready for a variety of meeting sizes and room layouts.
Camera Control Package for Discussion and Conference Systems
Note: the CP 7890 camera control app does not work with CP 7801 and CP 7851 hardware.
- Works with DDS 5900 and DCS 6000; compatible with any camera that supports the VISCA protocol
- Allows configuration of 4 cameras and 400 presets using your iPad/Android tablet
- Features the ability to save up to 3 room layouts
- Includes AMX NX-1200 controller box, Linksys E3200 router, VISCA camera connector to RS-232 (2 m), RJ-45 network cable (2 m), power supply, and user guide
- Easily integrates a video camera system with the DDS 5900 or DCS 6000 system
- Provides automated video output of meetings, conferences, classes, etc. for recording, streaming, or broadcasting
- Stores up to 400 video presets
- Accommodates up to 4 cameras (requires video switcher, not included)
- Programmable Overview image
Write Your Own Review