PA SKU # SHU BRH31M MFR # BRH31M UPC # 042406229296
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supra-Aural Headset
- Dynamic Microphone
- Adjustable Headband
- Microphone Pivots 270¬∞
- Single-Sided Unterminated Cable
Designed for broadcast and media production applications, the ultra-lightweight and durable BRH31M features a single supra-aural earcup design that enables the user to hear external audio cues. Its dynamic cardioid microphone offers natural, clear vocal reproduction and pivots 270 degrees for left or right wear.
Lightweight Single-Sided Broadcast Headset with Unterminated Cable
The adjustable headband includes a cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit. Multiple versions of cable terminations allow for connection to a variety of devices. Replacement earpads and windscreens are available to extend the product's life.
BRH31M-NXLR4F: Lightweight Single-Sided Broadcast Headset with Neutrik female 4-Pin XLR cable
BRH31M-NXLR4M: Lightweight Single-Sided Broadcast Headset with Neutrik 4-Pin XLR cable
BRH31M-NXLR5M: Lightweight Single-Sided Broadcast Headset with Neutrik 5-Pin XLR cable
BRH31M: Lightweight Single-Sided Broadcast Headset with unterminated cable end
- Closed-back, supra-aural design in an ultra-lightweight construction
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Adjustable headband with cushioned temple pad for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Single-sided, fixed cable with unterminated ends (bare whip) that enables connection to a variety of devices
- Kevlar reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pad and windscreen included for a long product life
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz-12 kHz
- Output Level: -64 dBV/1 Pa (.45 minimum)
- Output Connection: Single-sided, fixed, unterminated, 5-conductor, 1.8 m
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure