Shure BLX1288/PGA31 Dual-Channel Wireless Combo Headset & Handheld Mic System (H10, 542-572 MHz)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For 2 Presenters or Performers
- PG58 Cardioid Mic/Transmitter
- PGA31 Cardioid Headset Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Internal Antenna Diversity
- Up to 14 Hours with AA Batteries
- Expandable to 12 Mic Channels/300' Range
Dual-Channel Wireless Combo System with PG58 Handheld and PGA31 Headset Microphones (Frequency Band H10, 542-572 MHz)
The Wireless Combo System with PG58 and PGA31 combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in. The comfortable headset offers maximum freedom of movement when performing or presenting. The PG58 is the most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality.
The Shure BLX1288/PGA31 is a cost-effective wireless headset and handheld combo microphone system for two presenters, performers, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It features the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
This BLX1288/PGA31 combo offers a flexible solution by including a bodypack transmitter, a PGA31 cardioid headset mic, and a handheld transmitter equipped with an integrated PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The headset offers a comfortable and secure fit for hands-free operation, while the handheld mic is ideal in situations where it's not convenient to wear a headset mic or you need to quickly pass the mic between several people.
The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined wireless system is well suited for presentations and performances in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Comfortable Headset Mic & PG58 Mic Capsule Optimized for Speech
The PGA31 headset condenser microphone is built for comfort and clear vocal reproduction. It features a cardioid polar pattern that helps reject unwanted noise, and a tailored frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility. The flexible gooseneck design with discrete adjustment options let you position the microphone for further source isolation in loud environments.
The PG58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces plosives for clear vocals.
Lightweight Bodypack & Handheld Transmitters
The durable bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. There is also an easily accessible on/off switch and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
The lightweight handheld transmitter is comfortable to hold and is equipped with an on/off button and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
Both transmitters offer adjustable gain control, along with group and channel selection buttons for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver.
Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX88 receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity feature to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. Two LED displays show group and channel settings, while four LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers two 1/4" and two XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- PGA31 headset microphone
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter is sleek and inconspicuous onstage
- BLX4 receiver easily fits on tables where real estate is at a premium
- PG58 transmitter provides clean audio at high SPLs
- Configuration: PGA31 Headset, PG58 Headworn
- System: Simultaneous Channels: Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Frequency Range: 542-572MHz
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Handheld Dynamic, Headset Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Handheld Cardioid, Headset Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL: 145dB SPL
- Microphone: Size: 9.53" x 1.42" (handheld)
- Microphone: Connector: TA4F
- Microphone: Color: Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz (handheld), 40Hz-20kHz (headset)50Hz-15kHz (handheld), 40Hz-20kHz (headset)
- Microphone: Cable Length: 51.18"
- Microphone: Self Noise: 28dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range: 117dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector: TA4F
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 4.33" x 2.52" x 0.83"
- Transmitter: Weight: 0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Fixed
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Front Panel Display: Yes
- Receiver: Displays: LED
- Receiver: Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions: 1.5" x 12.13" x 3.98"
- Receiver: Weight: 0.94 lbs.
- Shure BLX1288/PGA31 Dual-Channel Wireless Combo Headset & Handheld Microphone System
- Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Tabletop Wireless Receiver
- Shure PGA31 Cardioid Headset Microphone
- Shure BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with PG58 Capsule
- Microphone Clip
- Shure PS24US Power Supply for Select Wireless Receivers
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty