- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For 2 Presenters or Lecturers
- PG58 Cardioid Mic/Transmitter
- CVL Cardioid Lav Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Internal Antenna Diversity
- Up to 14 Hours with AA Batteries
- Expandable to 12 Mic Channels/300' Range
Dual-Channel Wireless Combo System with PG58 Handheld and CVL Lavalier Microphone
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, microphone clip, lavalier clip, lavalier windscreens, and user guide.
The Shure BLX1288/CVL is a cost-effective wireless lavalier and handheld combo microphone system for two presenters, speakers, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It features the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
This BLX1288/CVL combo offers a flexible solution by including a bodypack transmitter, a CVL cardioid lavalier mic, and a handheld transmitter equipped with an integrated PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The lav provides a discreet hands-free mic option, while the handheld mic is ideal in situations where you don't have time to position a lavalier mic or you need to quickly pass the mic between several people.
The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined wireless system is well suited for presentations and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Low-Visibility Lavalier Mic & PG58 Mic Capsule Optimized for Speech
The CVL Centraverse lavalier condenser microphone is built for low visibility and clear vocal reproduction. The mic features a cardioid polar pattern that rejects unwanted noise, Commshield RF Filtering to minimize RF interference from nearby smartphones, and a tailored frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility.
The PG58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces plosives for clear vocals.
Lightweight Bodypack & Handheld Transmitters
The durable bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. There is also an easily accessible on/off switch and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
The lightweight handheld transmitter is comfortable to hold and is equipped with an on/off button and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
Both transmitters offer adjustable gain control, along with group and channel selection buttons for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver.
Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX88 receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity feature to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. Two LED displays show group and channel settings, while four LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers two 1/4" and two XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- BLX wireless supports up to 12 simultaneous channels
- BLX88 dual-channel receiver with easy one-touch setup
- BLX2/PG58 handheld microphone with built-in transmitter for vocalists and public speaking
- CVL lavalier microphone is ideal for interviews and theater performances
- Configuration: Complete System
- System: Simultaneous Channels: Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Frequency Range: 572-596 MHz
- System: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Handheld Dynamic, Lavalier Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Handheld Cardioid, Lavalier Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL: 139dB SPL
- Microphone: Size: 8.8" x 2" (handheld)
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- Microphone: Connector: TA4F
- Microphone: Color: Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length: 4.27"
- Microphone: Self Noise: 22dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld, Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range: 117dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector: TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.5" x 0.8"
- Transmitter: Weight: 0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Fixed
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio: 117dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Front Panel Display: Yes
- Receiver: Displays: LED
- Receiver: Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions: 1.5" x 12.13" x 3.98"
- Receiver: Weight: 0.94 lbs.
- Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual-Channel Wireless Combo Lavalier & Handheld Microphone System
- Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Tabletop Wireless Receiver
- Shure CVL Centraverse Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
- Tie Clip and Windscreen
- Shure BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with PG58 Capsule
- Microphone Clip
- Shure PS24US Power Supply for Select Wireless Receivers
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty