Shure Beta 98H/C Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU BETA98HC MFR # BETA 98H/C UPC # 042406083379
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- High Maximum SPL
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- 10' (3m) High Flex Cable
Clip-On Condenser Instrument Microphone with Integrated Shock Mount and Attached Preamplifier
The BETA 98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartridges:
- RPM108 : Cardioid
- RPM110 : Supercardioid
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure BLX24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (H10, 542-572 MHz)Special Price $349.00 You Save $50.00 Originally $399.00
- Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System with PG58 Mic (H9, 512-542 MHz)Special Price $249.00 You Save $50.00 Originally $299.00
- Shure BLX14R Bodypack Wireless System (J10, 584-608 MHz)Special Price $329.00 You Save $50.00 Originally $379.00