PA SKU # SHU BETA91A MFR # BETA 91A UPC # 042406187176
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Integrated Preamplifier
- Wide Frequency Response
- Low-Profile Design
- 2-Position Contour Switch
- Includes Zipper Pouch
The Shure BETA 91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
Half-Cardioid Condenser Kick Drum Microphone
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure