PA SKU # SHU BETA57A MFR # BETA 57A UPC # 042406054713
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For General Instrument Capture
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Excellent Off-Axis Rejection
- Neodymium Magnet
- High Signal/Noise Ratio
- Steel Mesh Grill
- Pneumatic Shock Mount
The Shure Beta 57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
Dynamic Supercardioid Instrument Microphone
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Leslie Speaker
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Drums / Percussion
Write Your Own Review