Shure Beta 56A Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU BETA56A MFR # BETA 56A UPC # 042406112840
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Neodymium Magnet
- Tailored Frequency Response
- Advanced Shock Mount System
Dynamic Supercardioid Swivel-Mount Microphone with High-Output Neodymium Element for Instrument ApplicationsThe Shure BETA 56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Shure BETA 56A - Super Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 5/8" to 3/8" (Euro) Thread Adapter
- Storage Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure