Shure A88SM Microphone Isolation Mount
PA SKU # SHU A88SM MFR # A88SM UPC # 042406056656
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed for VP88 Microphone
- Shock-Stopper Construction
- Reduces Mechanical & Vibration Noise
- Includes Screw-Type Camera Adapter
- Includes Pistol Grip Adapter
Microphone Isolation Mount for VP88The Shure Model A88SM Microphone Isolation Mount is designed especially for use where exceptional freedom from mechanically transmitted noise is a necessity. Through its use of Shure's highly effective Shock-Stopper half-mount isolators and secure cable locking design, the A88SM eliminates most noise associated with stands, booms, and cable movement. Designed expressly for Shure's VP88 MS Stereo Condenser Microphone, the A88SM can also be used with any microphone with a handle diameter of approximately 27 mm (1-1/16 in.).
The A88SM offers several features that make it a versatile accessory for studio and location miking. As supplied, the mount contains a locking "foot"-type slide-in mount for instant attachment to most ENG cameras with a mounting "shoe." A simple twist knob - which also provides positive-locking vertical angle adjustment-permits removal of the foot and attachment of a swivel with both 5/8"-27 and 3/8"-16 tapped threads for attachment to most microphone stands and booms. In addition to the foot-type slide-in mount, the following are provided:
- A threaded adapter is supplied to convert the swivel's 5/8"-27 thread to a 5/16"-18 thread.
- A screw-type camera adapter permits mounting to cameras with 1/4"-20 tapped mounting holes instead of mounting shoes.
- A pistol grip adapter (6) allows the A88SM to be used with several popular microphone pistol grips.
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure