PA SKU # SHU A15LA MFR # A15LA UPC # 042406053983
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Provides 50dB Attenuation
- Balanced or Unbalanced Signals
- XLR Input & Output
- Full Magnetic Shield
- Steel, Gray Enamel Finished Case
The Shure A15LA 50 dB attenuator reduces the level of an audio signal by 50dB. This allows a line level output such as an aux level output from a mixer or playback device, to be connected to a microphone input on another mixer or recorder. Female XLR to Male XLR. The A15LA can be used with either balanced or unbalanced sources.
Line Adapter - Converts Balanced Line Level Signals to Microphone Level (50dB Attenuation)
- Provides 50dB of attenuation
- Can be connected to either a balanced or unbalanced output
- XLR input and output
- Full magnetic shield in a steel, gray enamel finished case
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure MV7-S Dual Podcasting Microphones with O.C. White Mic Boom Arms Bundle (Silver)Special Price $620.00 Price $696.00 Instant Savings $76.00