Shure A15BT In-Line Bridging Transformer
PA SKU # SHU A15BT MFR # A15BT UPC # 042406054003
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Connect Mono Output to Mic Input
- Connect High to Medium Impedence
- Connect Balanced to Unbalanced
- Connect Unbalanced to Balanced
In-Line Bridging Transformer
The Shure A15BT Bridging Transformer can be used to connect balanced and unbalanced devices having different signal levels or impedances. Depending on the configuration, the A15BT provides a minor increase or decrease in signal level.
- The A15BT can be used to:
- Connect a mono output from an FM tuner or receiver to the input of a microphone mixer
- Connect a high-impedance microphone to a medium-impedance input on an audio recorder
- Connect a balanced line-level output from a mixer to an unbalanced Aux-level input on an amplifier or recorder
- Convert an unbalanced Aux-level output to a balanced 600 Ohm line output (example: Shure SCM268 Mixer)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure BLX14R Bodypack Wireless System (H10, 542-572 MHz)Special Price $329.00 You Save $50.00 Originally $379.00