PA SKU # SHU A120S MFR # A120S UPC # 042406056540
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Locking or Momentary Switch
- On/Off Function
- Push-To-Mute (Cough Button)
- Supplied Unterminated
The Shure A120S In-Line On/Off Switch is an in-line, balanced, locking or momentary switch for a microphone. The A120S can be configured in several ways to meet different user requirements. Typical use cases include adding Latch On/Off, Push-To-Talk, or Push-To-Mute (cough button) to a microphone. The A120S is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand, and an attached belt clip rotates to four positions to allow convenient mounting. The A120S can be wired Normally-Open or Normally-Closed, and can be used with a balanced mono audio signal or an unbalanced stereo audio signal.
In-Line Microphone On/Off Switch
(Note: A120S is supplied unterminated; the installer must solder appropriate wiring to provide the function desired.) Its pushbutton combines with a rotary knob to provide either spring-return momentary or locking action. The unit is supplied with a crimp-on strain relief for 6.4mm (0.25-in.) diameter cable and with a flex relief for either large or small diameter cables.
- Provides on/off, push-to-talk, cough button, and transmitter relay keying functions for wired microphones.
- Please Note: The A120S is supplied unterminated; the installer must solder appropriate wiring to provide the function desired.
- Convenient handheld size with belt clip
- For hardwired, in-line use with various cable diameters
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure WA555 Switch Cover$6.00