Out of stock
Shure 577B Close-Talk Microphone
PA SKU # SHU 577B MFR # 577B UPC # 042406051781
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Voice Communications
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic, Noise-Canceling
- Rugged ARMO-DUR Case
- Includes Coiled Cord
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone with Push-to-Talk Switch, Noise CancellingDesigned for communication systems - mobile and fixed station - including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 1 inch (2.5 cm) or less.
The Shure Model 577B Microphone is a handheld dynamic microphone designed for communications and paging applications that require highly intelligible, low noise output. It can be used in all types of mobile communications, from amateur radio to helicopter news and traffic reports. It is also suitable for public address and paging systems in noisy areas such as factories, airport terminals, and restaurants.
The 577B represents a significant improvement over most microphones with anti-noise features. Shaped frequency response, directionality, and distant sound discrimination contribute to total noise reduction. The microphone operates on the pressure-gradient principle and has two sound entry ports spaced a small distance apart.
A mounting bracket is supplied to provide convenient hang-up when the microphone is not in use.
- Frequency response tailored for close-talk operation
- Extremely effective noise cancellation
- Dynamic microphone cartridge
- Modular design
- "Million-cycle" leaf-type press-to-talk switch
- TRIPLE-FLEXc able provides three to four times the flex life of most coiled cords
- Rugged ARMO-DUR case
- Built-in hang-up button and supplied mounting bracket
- Type: Dynamic, noise-canceling
- Frequency Response: 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Impedance (at 1000 Hz): Rated at 150 ohms (175 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz, 5/16 in.)
Open Circuit Voltage -66.0 dBV/Pa (0.5 mV)
0 dB = 1 volt per 1 Pascal/94 dB SPL
- Hum Sensitivity: Equivalent to 32 dB SPL in 1 millioersted field
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 degrees to 74 degrees C (-40 degrees to 165 degrees F)
- Switch Type: Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type, push-to-talk
- Cable: Non-detachable. 1.8m (6 ft), neoprene-jacketed coil cord, four-conductor (two conductors shielded).
- Case: Two-tone gray, high-impact ARMO-DUR
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: 330 grams (11.6 oz)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure