PA SKU # SHU 565SDLC MFR # 565SD-LC UPC # 042406051798
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Silent On/Off Switch
- Integrated Pop Filter
- Dual-Impedance Operation
- 50Hz-15kHz Frequency Response
The predecessor to the SM58, The 565SD Classic Unisphere Vocal Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone famous for its spot on the Woodstock stage.
Classic Unisphere Vocal Microphone without Cable
It features highly effective wind and "pop" filter for vocals and a durable, wire-mesh front grille. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 565SD provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction onstage, and can also be used with public address systems.
565SD-CN: Includes 25' XLR-to-XLR Cable
565SD-LC: Cable Not Included
- Versatile, high-quality microphone with sound characteristics similar to the SM58
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)-uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- lmpedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz):
Low: Open Circuit Voltage* -56.0 dB (1.6 mV)
High Open Circuit Voltage* -34.0 dB (20 mV)
*0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Switch: Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Cable: 565SD-CN: 6.1 m (20 ft) two-conductor shielded, rubber-jacketed, detachable, with XLR connectors.
- Swivel Adapter: Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"-27 thread
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting with steel mesh grille
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight (less cable): 298 grams (10 1/2 oz)
Write Your Own Review