Out of stock
Shure 545SD Classic Unidyne Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU 545SDLC MFR # 545SD-LC UPC # 042406051873
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Silent On/Off Switch
- Selectable Impedance
- 50Hz-15kHz Frequency Response
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone with On-Off Switch, Dual ImpedanceThe predecessor to the SM57, The 545SD Classic Unidyne Instrument Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone.
Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 545SD features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option. A favorite for instrument pickup and recording, the 545SD can also be used on lecterns in public address systems.
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid, dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)-uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied. To change impedance, see sections on lmpedance Selection and Connections in User Guide.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
LOW: Open Circuit Voltage* -58.0 dB (1.3 mV)
HIGH: Open Circuit Voltage* -35.0 dB (17.6 mV)
*0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Switch: Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator Swivel Adapter
- Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"- 27 thread
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting with ARMO-DUR grille and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight (less cable): 255 grams (9 oz)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure