Only 1 left in stock
Shure 514B Voice Communication Microphone
PA SKU # SHU 514B MFR # 514B UPC # 042406051972
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Clear, Natural Voice Response
- Push-to-Talk Switch
- Low Impedance
- Rugged Enclosure
- Includes Coiled Cord
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld "CB" Type Microphone with Push-to-Talk SwitchThe Shure 514B is a low impedance, dynamic, handheld microphone designed for paging and public address systems.
It provides clear, natural voice response and high intelligibility.
The 514B connects to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms. It can be used in applications that require long cable lengths, or where severe hum conditions are present. For connection to high impedance inputs, use Shure A95 Series Line Matching Transformers.
The 514B microphone is provided with a four-conductor (two shielded) coiled cable and a "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch designed for constant use under the most rigorous conditions. The 514B fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and is not affected by heat or humidity. The exclusive ARMO-DUR case resists mechanical shocks and vibration, and is impervious to oil, fumes, salt spray, ultraviolet radiation, and corrosion.
514B includes coiled cord, mounting bracket and push-to-talk switch.
- Smooth, extended frequency response from 100 to 6,000 Hz - provides highly intelligible voice response
- "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch - provides outstanding reliability, even under extreme conditions
- Tough ARMO-DURcase
- Long-life, neoprene-jacketed, coiled cable
- Supplied mounting bracket fits hang-up button on back of microphone
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (200 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
- Output Level:
Open Circuit Voltage:
-36.5 dB (15 mV)*
-56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)**
*0 dB = 1 volt per 100 microbars
**1Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Switch: Push-to-talk, leaf-type switch to actuate microphone circuit and relay or switching circuit. Microphone circuit normally open.
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft) extended, four-conductor, two-conductors shielded, neoprene-jacketed, coiled cable
- Case: Matte black ARMO-DUR
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: 200 grams (7 oz)
- Packaged Weight: 372 grams (13 oz)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure