Shure MX391W-A/C Microflex Cardioid Boundary Microphone (White)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Interchangeable Cartridges
- In-line Preamp
- 12' Attached Cable
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with 12' Attached Cable and Detachable Preamp - Off-White
Boundary microphone provides high-quality sound for a wide range of applications due to its interchangeable condenser cartridge. It features LED indicators, and a low-profile design.
Equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary Microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges.
MX391: Includes attached 4 meter (12 ft) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications that require removing the 4-pin mini connector and connecting the mic cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
- MX391/C: Cardioid, Black
- MX391/S: Supercardioid, Black
- MX391/O: Omnidirectional, Black
- MX391W-A/C: Cardioid, White
- MX391W-A/S: Supercardioid, White
- MX391W-A/O: Omnidirectional, White
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Polar Pattern:
Cardioid (MX391/C, MX391W-A/C)
Supercardioid (MX391/S, MX391W-A/S)
Omnidirectional (MX391/O, MX391W-A/O)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz (Preamp Only)
- Impedance: 180 ohms actual (rated at 150 ohms) (Preamp Only)
- Output Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V), 12 dB at 0 gain (Preamp Only)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption (Preamp Only)