PA SKU # SHU KSM353ED MFR # KSM353/ED UPC # 042406175708
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Pristine Audio Quality
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- Proprietary Roswellite Ribbon
- Custom Ribbon-Motor Assembly
- Double-Shielded Matched Transformer
- 146 dB SPL Across 30 Hz to 15 kHz
- Top-Quality Construction, Hand Assembled
- Made in U.S.A.
with Roswellite Ribbon Technology
Premium Bi-Directional Roswellite Ribbon Microphone
The KSM353/ED is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. Proprietary Roswellite technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. Hand-assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Receiver Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure BLX24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (H10, 542-572 MHz)Special Price $349.00 Price $399.00 Instant Savings $50.00