PA SKU # SHU GLXD6Z2 MFR # GLXD6=-Z2 UPC # 042406262491
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Z2 Frequency Band
- GLX6D Guitar Pedal Receiver & Tuner
- For Guitar, Bass Wireless
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Includes Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Up to 16 Hours of Operation Per Charge
- 1/4" to TA4F Instrument Cable
The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Digital Guitar Pedal Receiver with Integrated Tuner (Frequency Band Z2, 2400-2483.5 MHz)
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432-447 Hz)
- 1/4" Output connector
- Typical Operating Distance: 60 m (200 ft)
- Power Requirements: 9 to 15 V DC, 250 mA min.
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure MV7-S Dual Podcasting Microphones with Blue Compass Mic Boom Arms Bundle (Silver)Special Price $620.00 Price $696.00 Instant Savings $76.00
- Shure MV7-K Podcasting Microphone with On-Stage Mic Boom Arm Bundle (Black)Special Price $279.99 Price $298.95 Instant Savings $18.96
- Shure WA304 Instrument Cable$20.00
- Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System (H10, 542-572 MHz)Special Price $499.00 Price $549.00 Instant Savings $50.00