Shure AD2/K9B-K54 Handheld Wireless Transmitter (K54: 606-663 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU AD2K9BK54 MFR # AD2/K9B=-K54 UPC # 042406526395
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Frequency 606-663 MHz
- Supercardioid & Cardioid Patterns
- 2 Transmission Modes
- Backlit LCD
- Low-Profile Switch
- KSM8 Capsule
- Li-ion Batteries
- Metal Construction
- External Charging Contacts
- Black Finish
The AD2/K9B is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems.
Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter for Axient Digital Wireless, K54: 606-663 MHz
With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/K9B puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. This transmitter's frequency includes a gap between 608 to 614 MHz and a gap between 616 to 653 MHz.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in black finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging
- Mic Offset Range: -12 to 21 dB (In 1 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime: @ 10 mW
Shure SB900A: up to 9 hours
Alkaline: up to 8 hours
- Dimensions: 256 mm x 51 mm (10.1 in. x 2.0 in.) L x Dia.
- Weight: 340 g (12.0 oz.), without batteries
- Housing: Cast Aluminum
- Audio Input
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 1 kHz at 1% THD
145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
Note: Dependent on microphone type
- RF Output
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 35 mW
Write Your Own Review