PA SKU # SHU A85F MFR # A85F UPC # 042406066716
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Low to High Impedance
- XLR Female to 1/4" Male
- Provides 24dB of Gain
- May be Used in Reverse
The Shure A85F is a low- to high-impedance microphone-matching transformer that provides 24 dB of signal increase gain. It has balanced female XLR and unbalanced high impedance male 1/4" phone plug connectors, and may be used in reverse. The A85F is typically used to connect a balanced low-impedance microphone output to an unbalanced high impedance input on a mixer or recorder.
Line Matching Transformer, Low Z, Female XLR to High-Z 1/4" Phone Plug
NOTE: Not for connection to the balanced line-level output of a mixer.
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure SM58 Vocal MicrophoneSpecial Price $89.00 Price $99.00 Instant Savings $10.00
- Shure BLX14 Wireless Guitar System (H11, 572-596 MHz)Special Price $249.00 Price $299.00 Instant Savings $50.00
- Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (H10, 542-572 MHz)Special Price $299.00 Price $349.00 Instant Savings $50.00
- Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring HeadphonesSpecial Price $129.00 Price $149.00 Instant Savings $20.00
- Shure MV7-K Podcasting Microphone with Blue Compass Mic Boom Arm Bundle (Black)Special Price $320.00 Price $348.99 Instant Savings $28.99
- Shure MV7-K Dual Podcasting Microphones with On-Stage Mic Boom Arms Bundle (Black)Special Price $529.99 Price $597.90 Instant Savings $67.91