PA SKU # SHU A15HP MFR # A15HP UPC # 042406053990
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Affects Frequencies Below 100Hz
- Low-End Roll-Off of 12 dB per Octave
- Reduces Unwanted Low End Rumble
- XLR Input & Output
- Requires Balanced Signal
The Shure A15HP in-line filter passes mid and high frequencies while reducing low frequencies. The A15HP helps to eliminate electrical and mechanical noise in an audio system such as 60Hz electrical hum from AC power lines, low-frequency rumble caused by wind noise or air conditioning system, and stage/floor noise transmitted to a microphone through the microphone stand. The A15HP affects frequencies below 100 Hz. When connected to the microphone input on a typical mixer (800 ohms impedance or higher), the A15HP reduces low frequencies by 12dB per octave. Female XLR to male XLR connector.
In-Line High Pass Filter
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure BLX14R Bodypack Wireless System (H11, 572-596 MHz)Special Price $329.00 Price $379.00 Instant Savings $50.00
- Shure MV7-K Podcasting Microphone with Rode PSA1 Mic Boom Arm Bundle (Black)Special Price $320.00 Price $348.00 Instant Savings $28.00
- Shure AONIC 215 Sound Isolating Earphones (Clear)Special Price $89.00 Price $99.00 Instant Savings $10.00