PA SKU # SHU A15BT MFR # A15BT UPC # 042406054003
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Connect Mono Output to Mic Input
- Connect High to Medium Impedence
- Connect Balanced to Unbalanced
- Connect Unbalanced to Balanced
The Shure A15BT Bridging Transformer can be used to connect balanced and unbalanced devices having different signal levels or impedances. Depending on the configuration, the A15BT provides a minor increase or decrease in signal level.
In-Line Bridging Transformer
- The A15BT can be used to:
- Connect a mono output from an FM tuner or receiver to the input of a microphone mixer
- Connect a high-impedance microphone to a medium-impedance input on an audio recorder
- Connect a balanced line-level output from a mixer to an unbalanced Aux-level input on an amplifier or recorder
- Convert an unbalanced Aux-level output to a balanced 600 Ohm line output (example: Shure SCM268 Mixer)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure BLX14/SM31 Wireless Cardioid Fitness Headset Microphone System (H9, 512-542 MHz)Special Price $279.00 Price $329.00 Instant Savings $50.00