PA SKU # SHU A15AS MFR # A15AS UPC # 042406054010
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 15dB, 20dB or 25dB Attenuation
- Passes Phantom Power
- XLR Input & Output
- Full Magnetic Shield
- Steel, Gray Enamel Finished Case
The Shure A15AS Switchable In-Line Attenuator reduces the level of any balanced microphone or line-level signal by 15, 20, or 25 dB. It is specially suited to reducing the level of a high-output microphone to prevent it from overloading the microphone input of a mixer or recorder in applications with high sound pressure levels. In addition, the A15AS may be used to reduce the level of a line-level mixer output to prevent overloading the aux-level input of a recorder.
Switchable In-Line Attenuator (15, 20, 25 dB)
The A15AS is equipped with a female 3-pin XLR connector on the input side, and a male 3-pin XLR connector on the output side. Attenuation is controlled by a three-position slide switch. The A15AS allows phantom power to pass through from the mixer to the microphone, so it can be used with condenser microphones.
- Provides 15dB, 20dB or 25dB of microphone attenuation
- For use with all low-impedance and phantom-powered condenser microphones
- XLR input and output
- Full magnetic shield in a steel, gray enamel finished case
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure SE425 Sound Isolating In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Clear)Special Price $239.00 Price $269.00 Instant Savings $30.00
- Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (J10, 584-608 MHz)Special Price $299.00 Price $349.00 Instant Savings $50.00