RDL RU-ADA4D Audio Distribution Amplifier
PA SKU # RDL RUADA4D MFR # RU-ADA4D UPC # 813721013408
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo Operation with 4 Outputs
- Mono Operation with 8 Outputs
- Front-Panel Input Gain
- Dual-LED VU Meters
- Front-Panel Output Gain
- Terminal Block I/O
- Exceptional Audio Quality
The RU-ADA4D is a four channel stereo audio distribution amplifier with input and output gain adjustments and input level metering. The module may be operated in mono to provide up to eight distributed mono signals. The inputs and outputs are connected on rear-panel detachable terminal blocks.
Audio Distribution Amplifier - Balanced/Unbalanced - 2x4 1x8
Each of the two line level inputs accepts either a balanced or an unbalanced signal. Each input is equipped with a front panel INPUT GAIN trimmer. Input signal levels between -14 dBV unbalanced and +9 dBu balanced may be set to the proper operating level as indicated by a dual-LED VU meter. This assures ample headroom at all normal operating levels. The maximum input level is + 25 dBu.
A rear-panel switch selects between stereo and mono operation. In the mono position, input A (left) is used to drive all 8 output channels. When the module is used in a monaural system, only input A must be wired.
Audio outputs are isolated from each other and may be wired balanced or unbalanced. Each of the outputs is provided with a front panel screwdriver adjusted OUTPUT LEVEL control. Relative to a balanced +4 dBu output level, this gain potentiometer allows an adjustment range from -9 dB to +6 dB. Relative to an unbalanced -10 dBV output, each output potentiometer allows an adjustment from -3 dB to +12 dB.
The RU-ADA4D offers exceptional headroom, very low distortion, excellent crosstalk isolation, wide flat frequency response and extremely low noise with very high common-mode signal rejection. It provides exceptional audio performance for the most critical applications in a professional audio environment.
The RU-ADA4D operates from 24 Vdc connected through a rear-panel detachable terminal block.
- Stereo Audio Distribution with 4 Outputs
- Mono Audio Distribution with 8 Outputs
- Front-Panel Input Level Trimmers
- Dual-LED VU Meter for Each Input Channel
- Front-Panel Output Level Trimmers
- Inputs and Outputs on Rear Panel Detachable Terminal Blocks
- Exceptional Audio Quality for the Most Demanding Applications
- Inputs (2): Stereo (A/left and B/right) on detachable terminal block
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced or 10 kΩ unbalanced
- Input Level: +4 dBu balanced (nominal), +25 dBu maximum; -10 dBV unbalanced
- Input Gain Adjustments (2): -5 dB to +15 dB (rel. +4 dBu balanced); -3 dB to +17 dB (rel. -10 dBV unbalanced)
- Input Metering (2): Dual-LED VU Meter for Input A and Input B
- Mono mode: Rear-panel switch-selectable (input A feeds all 8 outputs)
- Outputs (8): Stereo, A (4), B (4) on detachable terminal blocks
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω balanced; 75 Ω unbalanced
- Output Level: +4 dBu balanced (nominal), +24 dBu maximum; -10 dBV unbalanced
- Output Level Adjustments (8): -9 dB to +6 dB (rel. +4 dBu, balanced); -3 dB to + 12 dBu (rel. -10 dBV, unbalanced)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 165 kHz (+/- 0.25 dB); 10 Hz to 35 kHz (+/- 0.01 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.0025% (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Headroom: > 20 dB (above +4 dBu input or output)
- Noise: < -92 dB (below +4 dBu output, 20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Crosstalk: < -90 dB (20 Hz to 5 kHz); <-80 dB (5 kHz to 20 kHz)
- CMRR: > 90 dB (100 Hz)
- Power Requirement: GROUND REFERENCED, 24 Vdc @ 82 mA (idle, nominal), 120 mA (max.)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 50 C
- Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 1.65" (4.18 cm)H x 3.54" (9.0 cm)D; 3.9" (9.9 cm)D with connectors
Write Your Own Review