Out of stock
Sennheiser SZI30 Emitter Panel for SI30
PA SKU # SEN SZI30 MFR # 004633 UPC # 615104046337
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Emitter Panel, Requires NT20-1-120 or NT20-4-120 and a Transmitter
Emitter Panel, Requires NT20-1-120 or NT20-4-120 and a TransmitterThe SI30 is a wideband modulator with an integral radiator. It can be switched between operation on channel 1 (2.3 MHz), channel 2 (2.8 MHz) and stereo operation. Due to its compact size and relatively low radiating power, the SI30 modulator/radiator and the SZI30 radiator are an ideal choice for smaller or medium-sized rooms, for covering recesses or for applications which require transmission of audio information to well defined zones, e.g. in museums.
- Compact radiator and modulator/radiator for the carrier frequencies 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz
- Easy installation and precise alignment
- Dimensions: 118 x 25 x 90 mm
- Weight: 135 g
- Nominal deviation: +/- 50 kHz
- Output impedance: ca. 20 kOhm o. 50 Ohm
- Carrier frequencies: 6 MHz
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Operating voltage (mains): 24 - 27 V DC
- Effective radiated power: 0,5 W
- IR Diodes: 11
- Max. coverage area: 80 m²
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser