Sennheiser SZI1015T-W/NT 2-Watt Emitter Panel with Power Supply (White)
PA SKU # SEN SZI1015TWNT MFR # USSZI1015T-W/NT
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 2.3MHz Mono Transmitter/SZI1015 Emitter, Includes NT1015-120 Power Supply - White
2.3MHz Mono Transmitter/SZI1015 Emitter, Includes NT1015-120 Power Supply - White
The SZI1015T is a 2-Watt radiator with a coverage area of up to 400 m². The radiator is switched on and off automatically by the modulator's RF carrier. The RF signal from the modulator can be daisy-chained via BNC sockets. A barrier strip with RF and DC inputs and outputs is connected in parallel. The radiator has a 5/8" thread and comes with a 3/8" and 1/2" adaptor, it can therefore easily be mounted to various attachments.
- 2-Watt radiator and modulator for the new carrier frequencies 2.3 and 2.8 MHz
- 2-Watt radiator with a maximum coverage area of 400 m²
- chaining the signal to additional radiators
- Modulator for single-channel, two-channel or stereo operation, features monitoring diodes and a separate barrier strip with RF and DC outputs for connecting radiators
- Wide range of mounting accessories for the radiator, modulator comes complete with rack-mount ears
- Dimensions: 250 x 100 x 80 mm
- Audio-XLR connector: BNC - Socket
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Carrier frequencies: 30 kHz - 6 MHz
- Current consumption: 0,7 A bei 25 V
- Operating voltage (mains): 25-30 V DC
- Input voltage range: 50 mV - 3 V
- Effective radiated power: 2 W
- IR Diodes: 72
- Max. coverage area: 400 m²
- Threshold for automatic on/off function: 50 mV
Write Your Own Review
More from Sennheiser